Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Weekday Blues

The weekend brought laughter and happiness as I knew it would. We didn't break out the redneck slip and slide, but we still had a blast. Mom, Katie and myself had an excellent couple of days soaking up most, if not all, of the sun's bright rays. The warm feeling of the sun warming my skin reminded me of that warm feeling I get in my heart when my family is happy and sharing great times together. Knowing that I have a support system that will back me up is ballin'. No one can take who I am, or where and how I have grown up, away from me. My life is who I am and my past continues to shape my future. Without my sister, her teasing love and warm heart, I would not be the person I am today and the person I will become. So thank you Kate, I can't wait for all of the great times we haven't shared yet, and I am so thankful for the ones we already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment