Friday, March 18, 2011

Coming Home!

Big News! Katie is coming to Blairs vegas for the weekend! So I am pretty excited. Sun, sun tan oil, and sisters; what more could anyone ask for? Last summer Kate, Mom, and I set up a redeck slip n slide (a tarp held down by big rocks, covered with hose water and dish soap), we had so much fun hopefully we will try it out agin Saturday. The kids loved it... and so did the BIG kids.Family time is priceless and all of my happiest moments come from being with my family. Kate always reminds me of that fact, and now I see her raising her own family to cherish those happy moments, I am so blessed I get to share some of them. The best part about having a sister is being able to share with someone happy memories that will last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment